hasta la vista, baby


"Everything comes to an end", they say. Just like this blogpost, this may be the last one that we will post. It's crazy to think, that this school year has officially came to an end, in a span of roughly 12 months! Crazy right? It just feels like we just introduced ourselves, the moment we step foot on the ICT room, on a rainy first school day. As I write this post, thoughts of bliss and reminisce have resurfaced in my mind. Those sleepless nights, next-level performance tasks and novel lessons we picked up here in ICT 10, all of those will be kept as a core-memory here in my heart. Before we bid farewell to school year 2022-2023, let us reflect, on the experiences of 4th Quarter ICT.



This quarter had a lot to offer to us, as we got introduced to sitemaps and MS Frontpage. Though my PC doesn't work sometimes, I have always found time to catch up with the lessons I've missed. Operating something on Ethernet cables are also a new and fresh topic to me, so during the activity, we actually managed to accomplish it, despite the fact we did it in three attempts. Actually, one of the problems I encountered weren't really related to the lessons. Rather, my computer would just not operate most of the time, which makes me a little bit left behind. In addition, there are limited mouse pads in the room, which are not enough for more than forty students. In spite of those challenges encountered, Ma'am Evelyn was always there for me to fix my PC, and about the mouse pads, some of us thought about using notebooks as improvised mouse pads. Moving on, I will always make sure to teach myself how to independently troubleshoot malfunctioning computers, or might as well just consult to my fellow classmates. It would be a disaster without them!




Before my final words, I would like to express my gratitude and love to Ma'am Evelyn Vera Cruz, for her perseverance and dedication in teaching this subject in all of the special classes here in ISNHS. As this school year ends, let us not forget all of those memories and hard-work we exerted as students. To my friends here in the SSC, thank you, for the never-ending support and comfort you showed me, in times of downfall. I owe you one! and to my "friends" in the SMC, thank you for making my last year as a  Junior Highschool student memorable, since you guys proved to me that a diverse friendship between the two programs can really work. As I'm about to end this blog, let this be a reminder to always cherish time, because with each passing second, the closer we are to inevitable demise. Once again, this is Justine Racsa, signing off. Bon Voyage!! 





REFERENCES: (Note: All of these pictures are all taken from one website)

Unsplash. (n.d.-a). Beautiful free images & pictures. Unsplash. https://unsplash.com/


Comments