Acknowledgement to the President




 Dear President Marcos,

Many months may have passed, but I would like to congratulate you on your presidential win last May 2022. Your victory shows the people's support in your leadership for the country. As a fellow Leni-Kiko supporter, I hope you lead the country well. I respect you and your people.

 We Filipinos had high hopes that you would keep the promises you made when you were still running for president. We have seen how you have handled the situations that our country has faced and continues to face over the months. Some decisions are executed good, while some may not. I understand that this is a difficult time for our country as well as the rest of the world. But I hope you will remember the promises you made before taking the oath to lead our country. I hope you will consider the faces of the many Filipinos who voted, trusted, and rooted for you. I had faith in you. I continue to do so. And I will continue to believe and respect you, even if I disagree with you on many occasions.

I will pray for you that you will be wise in your decisions, for you to be a leader of rightness and justice. May you protect the country from conflict and war, because that's the worst thing to ever happen. Goodluck on your governance on the Philippines!

Respectfully yours,
Justine Racsa

References:
Bohol, R. D. (2022, February 12). [opinion] stop calling him BBM! RAPPLER. Retrieved November 8, 2022, from https://www.rappler.com/voices/imho/opinion-stop-calling-him-bbm-ferdinand-bongbong-marcos-jr/


Comments