Casting Back

 



1st quarter is now going to an end, and a new quarter is waving hello! before it ends, I want to take a look back on all experiences from 1st quarter.

 I learned a lot of topics on the subject Information Communication Technology, including the history of the internet, internet access, the internet pioneers, all about blogs and search engine and a lot more which I can't remember. The problems I encountered in learning those topics is lack of time to advance study and review, because there are also a lot of homework interfering when reviewing those topics especially when there's a quiz to be taken. I addressed those challenge/s by finding free time to review my notes in Information Communication Technology in school, then I will do the remaining homework at home, that way it's less time consuming. 

Moving on, I find this subject kinda difficult because it requires alot of memorization, but I can learn useful topics which we can apply when we're older, I also hope the same to the succeeding quarters in this S.Y.

Comments

  1. Great job idol in overcoming these challenges! Stay humble and be healthy and happy always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment