Decade Full of Dreams

 


Usually people plan their lives for a smooth management of time, resources and effort. I say it is an important thing to do. Being a young and naive little fellow, I dreamt of a very elated future with luxury, recognition and prosperity, all of us did. However, when one gets older, desires are replaced with more practical goals such as a job after college, a nice place to live, and a family. Everyone, regardless of age, wants to be successful in their careers. But what I want out of life is more than just professional accomplishment and enjoyment. It is more than what appears to be content in our lives from the outside. After 10 years, I envision myself with a stable profession that pays well, a loving family, and a deeper understanding of life. 


In ten years, I aim to be better and wiser than I am now. A balanced way of life, free of bad habits, and thus a stronger mind and body to live in or with are important. How can I be a support to my family or myself in any way if I choose to ignore my own well-being? As a result, a better mind and body are necessary. Last but not least, I aspire to be a better individual in the next ten years. I hope my willpower and wisdom grew stronger. After ten years, I will be able to tell the contrast between what is right and what is wrong. I will achieve a deeper comprehension of life, an ability to resolve issues with and for peace, a clear conscience, and fair important strength during the next ten years.


Finally, after ten years, I see myself as a determined professional, an affectionate and caring family member, and not just a better, rather the BEST version of myself. A person who can be counted on for advice, assistance, and suggestions, who is a good citizen, and who loves the simple pleasures of life--these must be my characteristics by the end of the next decade. And it is crucial to understand that these visions can only come true if the venture begins now.




REFERENCE: (Note: All pictures are taken from a single website)

Unsplash. (n.d.). Beautiful free images & pictures. Unsplash. https://unsplash.com/


Comments