just a little more...

 As we spend the time of our lives everyday, little do we know that we are just a few months on the moving-up ceremony. Time do flies fast, and it's really astonishing what we have gone to, and what we learned. As the saying goes, "everything comes to an end". Its just unbelievable how the third Quarter has finally ended its "reign", and now, we must be ready to embrace the last Quarter, 4th Quarter. I expect a lot more to learn and certainly we can't really avoid problems, yet I'm ready to face it all, whatever it takes.

(After CBR Presentation; April 18,2023)

What did I even learn throughout the third quarter? Its countless! First, it is expected that I get to learn new HTML knowledge, though I find it tedious. We have been in HTML since second quarter, and learning new topics won't really hurt, right? Nevertheless, it's all fine for me as long as I'm doing my part as a student. Second, I also got to design a web page, and I'm looking forward to all of it in the future. And third, we did a community-based research on a particular topic that our leader picked. I enjoyed most of it. The challenges I encountered were only a few: HTML related problems since I sometimes forget the codes, but nevertheless, its just a minor problem so its not a big deal to begin with. Resolving this issue is not a hassle, because my classmates are always there to help me. Moving on, I will be more productive and hard-working, most especially this quarter, because I know the topics are going to be hard. That's why I will put my very best to exert a lot of effort in this subject.
(Conducting our survey on local residents; March 16, 2023)

The third quarter has seen the most activity this year. It is extremely beneficial to have the support of your loved ones. Even if there may have been too many detours and disturbances, I-, actually, we, dealt with them adequately.  This quarter was fairly difficult for me. What counts is that I learnt a lot of new things to do. I realized that all of my efforts had paid off.

(Our final CBR; March 20, 2023)

Comments

  1. Continue striving Justine! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for completing the 3rd Quarter, Jusy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you survive another quarter again! continue to do your best! may the lord guide you

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did well, justine! i'm proud of uuu !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for surviving this quarter, Justine! I am proud of youu^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 more push to finish this. Keep going Justine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for completing another quarter Justine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment