2 years with COVID 19

 


Good day! I am Justine Racsa, a 4th year highschool student this S.Y. I was only in my 1st year of highschool when the pandemic hit in our country. Time is do fast, as if nothing happened. I have been given the opportunity to share my 2 years of experiences dealing with COVID - 19. Some are fun, yet some experiences were a bit traumatizing. 

I was really happy and relieved when I first heard that classes will be postponed for two weeks. But little did I know that those weeks turned into months, then those months turned into years, specifically 2 years. In those 2 years, I get to experience my first modular and digital learning. It was not the best, since you have no guide around you and you have to independently learn all the lessons and topics. It was really a hard experience, especially the Mathematics ones, because in my perspective, the formulas and equations stated in the modules are really complicated and hard to understand. But to be honest, SY 2020-2021 and SY 2021-2022 were the most memorable school years for me, because in those years, I remember having a hard time answering my modules and and stressing myself in the subject research. But despite of those experiences, it left me with either positive and negative experiences. During the pandemic, I also experienced hardships and heartbreaks because of me being too naive and trusting people too much. 

From those experiences, I learned a lot of lessons that greatly made an impact in my life. Thanks to being isolated 2 years, my connection to other people changed, even some of my traits. There's nothing I can do about it :( but hey, like they say, forget everything in the past, focus on what's today and plan for the future. That's all for now.

References:
Wang, H., Li, X., Li, T., Zhang, S., Wang, L., Wu, X., & Liu, J. (2020, September). The genetic sequence, origin, and diagnosis of SARS-COV-2. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology. Retrieved November 8, 2022, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7180649/

Comments