All About Justine

         







   Helloo, my name is Justine Racsa. A normal boy living in an exquisite place called Sta. Catalina. I recently turned 15 last May. I am usually quiet and silent all the time, this is why I can tell that I'm an introverted person. I don't rely much on anybody. The only person I can rely on is me, myself and I.

            I don't really have that much hobbies or talents, but eating, sleeping and playing online games have a special place in my heart. I love doing those hobbies especially on a cold rainy day, Tho my parents don't tolerate those behaviors of mine. I love eating food. I can literally eat all kinds of dishes and desserts, because I'm not a picky eater. As long as it isn't slimy, gooey and bitter, its good to go in my stomach. If we talk about the subjects in school, I enjoy learning Science and Math. I'm not that interested in Mathematics, because solving problems and equations are my huge weaknesses. Mobile legends and Genshin Impact are the games I play either on weekends or in my free time. When I grow up, I want to pursue on becoming an astronaut. Ever since I was young, I am interested in the deep space, exploring new planets and galaxies, and uncovering the mysteries of the vast and broad space. But one thing for sure, is that it is very unlikely for me to achieve that dream because it takes time and money to be one. 

          That is all about myself. I am now studying in ISNHS, turning grade 11 next S.Y, and planning to take the GAS strand. I hope my personality and traits don't change, because I love who am I. I hope I can be successful in the future, because I believe in the saying "success is not given, it is earned". That's all about myself, periodt



Comments

  1. Nice to meet you, Justine! I hope that you can achieve the dream that you really want to pursue in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Justine! I hope you can be successful in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can and will achieve it as long as you want it, so keep on dreaming justine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment